Rss Categories

How do I file a W-2c?

Views: 8546 Created: 2014-07-10 13:52 Last Updated: 2017-12-14 13:57


A mistake was made on a previously submitted W-2 form.  How do I correct this?


On Yearli W-2c forms can be created for the current filing year and three years prior.  The W-2c form can only be used to correct the recipient's personal information and incorrectly reported dollar amounts.

To complete a W-2c:

  1. Log in to Yearli.
  2. From Your Filing Home, click on Start New Forms.
  3. Click on Data Entry and choose the W-2c form type.
  4. Fill in all required information for the correction type you are performing.  Note: Only complete fields that need correcting.
  5. Select Save and then Next.
  6. Submit the form as normal.


  • Yearli Core
  • Yearli Performance